Territory Manager – North America
Redline Communications, the global leader in wireless solutions for Industrial Applications, is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interested in a career in broadband wireless communications. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communications skills.
Redline’s Territory Manager will be responsible for accelerating revenue growth in North America by developing, maintaining and effectively managing customer accounts and key partnership relationships. The right candidate must have a proven track record of effectively hunting and finding new business. The individual must be well versed in broadband wireless applications, understand solution selling, and be results driven with a clear record of exceeding sales targets.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that is passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
- Possess a very strong ability to hunt, find new business, and build a strong pipeline
- Establish a sales strategy for your territory and effectively execute it to deliver on your assigned quota
- Achieve sales bookings and revenue targets for your assigned region.
- Use our CRM system to properly manage your pipeline, enter key contacts to enable marketing to support your efforts, and ensure accuracy of all opportunity information to give the business clear visibility of opportunities on a monthly/quarter/yearly basis.
- Effectively balance business development activities against driving existing opportunities to effectively grow your sales pipeline
- Handle key corporate accounts and key contacts as appropriate for your region
- Grow customer base by identifying and prospecting through new leads, referrals and sales visits
- Develop major account plans and establish individual sales strategies with each major account
- Coordination with leadership team, sales team, and required RDL company departments to ensure that sales opportunities close in a timely fashion
- Develop a sufficiently strong understanding of Redlines solutions from a technical perspective is a must, combined with the ability to act as a consultant prior to bringing in Redlines Sales Support teams
- Provide feedback to leadership team on industry trends, key customer and strategic partner activities
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Engineering and/or Business or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s technical or sales experience in the telecom networking, industrial or government markets.
- Well versed in sales with customers and will either have sold directly to end customers or worked with them via a channel partners.
- Self-starter and adept at securing and growing high value accounts
- Excellent communications, organizational and customer focused skills
- Able to work from home with extensive travel required
- Sets extremely high standards for self and everyone around them
- Excellent connections and contacts in one or more of our target markets
- Recognized as highly credible in a competitive sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively at all levels and thrive under pressure
- Successful sales leadership experience with high value/price system sales to senior management
- Familiar with wireless communications customers and their overall system operations and processes
- Ability to sell solutions (product and services)
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding performance objectives
- In-depth knowledge of industrial applications
- Ability to effectively manage time and budget
- Willing to work long hours at times and flexibility is a must
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is a leading provider of specialized broadband wireless systems used to cost-effectively deploy distributed applications and services. Redline systems are used by local and state governments to quickly and easily deploy or extend their public safety networks; by oil and gas companies to connect their digital oil fields; by service providers and enterprises to bring dedicated Internet access to business users; and by the military to rapidly deploy secure networks. For more than 10 years, Redline has been delivering powerful, versatile and reliable wireless solutions through certified partners in the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.